Get away and be curious about our healthy culinary secrets. How to Indulge your body with meals packed with flavors and nutrients that will not only be fulfilling, but also nourish you and make you feel amazing. Throughout this trip, not only learn about special Balinese dishes, also find out how the freshness of our meals would suit your palate and leave an incredibly satisfying aftertaste. Combined with staying at our beautiful ethnic, ethic chic boutique hotel that would pamper you with tranquillity for the mind and soul, you would leave with more experience, and a content heart.
• One time daily yoga class at Sarang Yoga Shala
• 1 cooking class by Blue Karma Secrets' Chef
• Complimentary Balinese "boreh" and "jamu" classes.
• 1 special today's dinner menu by Chef at Botanist Restaurant
• 2 dinners at Boatnist Restaurat of Blue Karma
• 3 Nights accommodation stay at Blue Karma Nestling Ubud
• Daily breakfast at Botanist Restaurant
• Complimentary afternoon tea & cake served at Botanist Restaurant between 5-7pm.
Have a questions about this retreat?Send our experts a message.
Retreat price is inclusive of 21% Government tax and service and the followings:
• 3 nights’ accommodation in a peaceful Blue Karma Resort Ubud
*One time Special today's dinner menu by Chef at Botanist Restaurant
*One time Cooking class by Blue Karma Secrets' Chef
*Daily Yoga class at Yoga Shala
*Two Dinner at Botanist Restaurant of Blue Karma (delicious holistic plant-based food and juices)
• Daily Breakfast
• Complimentary afternoon tea & cake served at Blue Restaurant between 15:00-17:00
• Daily refreshing morning walk (7.15 am) and trek to Ubud (9.45 am) through rice paddies and jungle
• Complimentary “Boreh” class (Balinese ancestral warming balm herbal preparation) every
Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 13:30 hours (advanced reservation is required)
• Complimentary “Jamu” class (prepare and taste our traditional curcuma healing drink) every
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 13:30 hours (advance reservation is required)
• Complimentary shuttle service to Ubud center every 2 hours from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm
• Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
• Complimentary use of Yukata and slipper in the room
• Complimentary daily 2 bottles of water
• Full payment required upon reservation
• This is a non-refundable reservation